The Access and Quality thematic group campaigns for better access to education and quality education for all.
We are a group of NGOs, CSOs and education stakeholders who work together to improve access to quality education in Uganda. We believe all learners should have access to high quality education. We want learners, families and communities to be involved in the education system. We work for engaged and motivated teachers and a high-quality and inclusive curriculum, so that learners develop the skills to transform their own lives.
2015 meeting notes
Notes from previous meetings 2014 meeting notes
- 23rd Oct 2014- meeting notes
- 7th August 2014 meeting notes
- 19th June 2014 Meeting notes
- 10th April 2014 meeting notes misplaced
- 6th Feb 2014 meeting notes
2013 meeting notes